In compliance with Directive 2009/136/CE, developed in our legal system by the second section of article 22 of the Information Society Services Law, following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made on our website.
Cookies are called small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember that user’s visit later when they access our content again. This information does not reveal your identity, nor any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the web, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or a computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to know the user.
- Analysis: are those cookies that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the user experience.
- Technical: Technical cookies are those that are essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a Web portal and the use of the different options and services it offers. For example, those used to maintain the session, response time management, performance or validation of options, use security elements, share content with social networks, etc.
The detail of the cookies used on this website is as follows:
|Google Analityc||_utma _utmb _utmc _utmz||from third parties||Collect information about user navigation through the site in order to know the origin of the visits and other similar data at a statistical level. It does not obtain data on the names or surnames of the users or the specific postal address from which they connect.||Google Analytics Google Privacy Center|
|Post Views Counter||pvc_visits||Own||Tool that has the utility of counting visits to article entries or events to know the number of readings to these articles without identifying personal data at any time.||Cookie-cat WordPress cookie catalog|
How can I deactivate or eliminate cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-web
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Other browsers: Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.
This Cookies Policy can be modified based on legislative or regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, Users will be notified either through the web or via email to registered Users.